Wednesday 18 January 2012

Talk with god....


One Day I Ask From God, What Is Right & What Is Wrong,
He Replied Things in light Is Always Right &,
Things in dark Always Wrong.
Then 
I Again Asked,
What Is Full & What Is Empty , 
He Replied Glass Of Sorrow Is Always Full &, 
The Glass Of Desire Is Always Empty.
Then 
I Ask What Is Good & Bad,
He Replied , 
Things we do ourselves Is Always Good,
Things Done Naturally Is  always Bad. 
Then 
I Ask ………….
But He Interrupt Me &Said,
World Is Large Full Of Mirage,
You Get All Of Ur Answer In This World ,
But U Have to Search.
There Are Action & Projection,
I M Always With U In Your Every Action, 
Then He Disappear & I Get Answer Of All My Question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guzara hua waqt...

guzarein hue waqt ko meine bade sambhal ke rakha hain, kisi locker mein nahi, kisi tahkhane mein nhi... jo bhi hain bas, dil mein daba ke...